Mission Statement and By-Laws
ARTICLE I - NAME
A. The name of the organization shall be the African American Heritage Club of Muskogee High School (A.A.H.C)
ARTICLE II - MISSION STATEMENT
A. The mission of the A.A.H.C. is to educate the community about African American Heritage.
ARTICLE III - AFRICAN AMERICAN HERITAGE CLUB
The A.A.H.C. will have an unlimited amount of members. All members will have one vote. The A.A.H.C. sponsor(s) will
attend all Club meetings, but will have no note. The Club is recommended to represent the freshmen, sophomore, junior, and
senior levels of education equally. The club will not discriminate membership based on racial origin, or ethnic background.
1. all students enrolled at Muskogee High School shall be eligible to join A.A.H.C.
2. Membership terms shall be one-year, beginning at the first of the school year.
3. Club dues shall be an anualfre of $10.00
1. The Club will hold meetings once a month.
1. the officers of the A.A.H.C. shall consist of the President, Vice Presidet, Treasurer, Secretary, reporter, Historian, Parliamentarian, Sergeant at Arms and Chaplain.